Dr. Anjan Biswas, M.B.B.S, M.S. Ortho.
Fellow, Mayo Clinic, MN. USA, Endo Klinik, Hamburg, Katherine Hospital
In medical science, Orthopedics deals with the musculoskeletal system of the body. It includes diseases of the muscles and bones as well as injuries.
Our expert services deal with:
• All kinds of joint pain.
• Back and Neck pain.
• Foot and heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
• Neuralgia and neuritis (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
• Foot and hand deformities.
• Corn, callosities, Ganglion, and in-growing nails.
• Superficial bone and soft tissue tumors (Osteochondroma, Lipoma, Sebaceous cyst)
• Open/close injuries including all types of fractures of bones and muscular tissues.
Procedures carried out at our clinic:
• Application of Plaster of Paris(POP)/Fibre-cast for fractures.
• Joint aspiration in Arthritis.
• Intra-articular injection of anti-inflammatory drugs or biological lubricant.
• Intra-lesion injection of anti-inflammatory drugs (Trigger fingers, Planter fasciitis, Tendinitis)
• Open repair of torn ligaments and tendons of hand and foot.
• Soft tissue and bony repair in crush injury fingers.
• Repair of skin lacerations (plastic procedure)
• Excision of superficial soft tissue tumor(Lipoma)
• Excision of in-growing nails.
Follow Dr. Anjan Biswas on Instagram for more ortho tips
Follow Instagram: @dranjanbiswas