The Primary Care department at Right Medical Centre handles all general ailments. This department is run by a team of experienced General physicians.
Our general practitioners provide complete healthcare focusing on all round patient wellness, quality care and continuing medical care.
- General Practice – adult and pediatric (Male and Female)
- Acute and Chronic Illness
- Annual check ups
- School health check ups
- Travel Advice
- Pre employment physicals
Diagnosis, Monitoring and Management of chronic conditions
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care
- Hypertension clinic
- Post Stroke follow up
- Lipid Disorders
- Hormone Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Obesity Management
- Calcium and mineral disease
- Osteoporosis Management
- Sexual Dysfunction Assessment ( You can ask for Erectile Dysfunction Questionnaire)
- Assessment of male urinary diseases
- Diagnosis and Management of Digestive Diseases
- Diagnosis and Management of all Liver Diseases, including Hepatitis B and C
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessments
- Management of cardiovascular diseases including Angina
- Sexual Transmitted Disease STD
- Travel Recommendations & Immunizations.
- Fungal Diseases
- Headaches and Migraines
- Sleep Apnea Test (Polysomnography) which can be done at your home (You can ask for Sleep Apnea Questionnaire)
- Full pulmonary function test ( including spirometry)
- Diagnosis and Management of Muscle and Joint Diseases, such as Gout, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Myositis
- Muscle Weakness and Fatigue, Evaluation and Treatment
- Assessment of Dizziness and Giddiness; Vertigo
- All routine medical illnesses
Right Medical Centre is giving travel vaccinations.
Let reception staffs know your travel plans and the nurse will ring you back with a list of immunizations you need and an appointment.
You need to have travel vaccinations at least 4 weeks before you travel.
Any patient over 65 or with asthma, COPD, diabetes, and certain heart conditions is welcome to come in for a shot of flu vaccination.